Friday, October 29, 2010

Thoughts and bye byes, briefly

It's funny, having personal and serious and heartfelt phone conersations with children gathered around to watch you. You don't understand what I'm saying, do ya kids?

Heartfelt. My heart is feeling lots of things these days.

Our Secondary Education director passed away this week. He was a wonderful man. He was so incredibly integral in getting the ball moving on my move out of the castle and down to my new neighborhood. Without him I might still be up there. And he wasn't even my director. Thoughtful, personable, helpful. Only 40 years old. Rest in peace, Seb.

1 comment:

lafm said...

My dear Molly,

My deepest sympathies to you and your entire community, as well as to Seb's family and friends. I am sorry that I didn't have the chance to meet him and thank him for his service and commitment to the PC and to BF, and for his kindness to you.

Love,
Mom