Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So Proud

So I will, after all, have classes tomorrow. Planned out ones with notes and activities and such. Way to go, Miss Responsibility.

As it turns out, it makes more sense to go do Ouaga errands on Thursday rather than tomorrow. My travel partner will have just returned from an 80k round trip bike ride and might like a day to relax...and if I CAN teach my classes, I should.

Soo...I will.

These next few days are weirdly packed...PCV visits, shopping and Christmas prep, classes, Christmas cooking, Ouaga money retrieval, Christmas...making sure I don't miss any of the holiday throwdown that'll be going on.

Now I must go to the post and then brace myself for the walk home, whereupon I will have to get gallons and gallons of water because I am out.

...& then I will sleep like a baby with my new soft warm blanket. Mmm winter.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Merry Christmas from NYC! I hope you have a great time with friends. Enjoy the "cooler" temps and definitely go dancing on New Years Eve. Burkinabe get really into it and it's a great thing to witness.

Mary Saso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Saso said...

From your lively descriptions I am better able to envisage the place where my daughter Yuki, whom you befriended, works. Thank you