Monday, August 30, 2010

house? house?

House!

Today I moved the large majority of my things into my new house. YES! Still have my kitchen stuff and my bed to go...and I need a way to get and store water (and a finished latrine) before I can actually move there for good.

BUT PROGRESS! Real, sweaty, beautiful progress. Yes folks, it's possible.

More later, when I have a working computer with which to compose blog entries before coming to the post.

I'm going to go out for a little bit now with my new American sitemate and two Japanese volunteers who just moved to my town. We will probably drink a beverage or two and talk about life and stuff and then I will go back to my castle for one final night (I hope) and then life will keep on doing this wild thing it does where it keeps going on like a rollercoaster but usually a pretty good one. Thunderbolt.

1 comment:

lafm said...

YAY!! I am SO excited for you!!! I am smiling ear-to-ear and am giggling like a silly little girl who has gotten all the candy! :P Who will share, of course!
Can't wait to stop by for a visit.
Hope your site mate will be settling in soon as well. :)

xoxomom